Our Fleet & Equipment
Lohman Helicopter employs a fleet of helicopters, a JetProp Airplane, as well as nurse trucks and ground support.
Our Big Lifter
Bell 212S Eagle Single
• Passenger Seating 9 (Standard Category)
• MAX CARGO HOOK 5,000 POUNDS
• Massive 11,200 pounds Max Gross Take Off Weight
• 1,800 Shaft Horse Power Engine
• BLR Strake and Fast Fin for Maximum Hot and High Performance
• Short Haul (HEC)
• Fire Suppression
• Construction, Gravel, Concrete, and more..
• Powerline Construction
• Precision Lifting: Anytime, Anywhere
Utility is Just the Beginning
Whether commuting with 4 passengers in a perfectly climate controlled cabin with your favorite music streaming into your headsets, or loading boxes through the dual aft cargo doors, landing on a short dirt airstrip or landing at a large international airport, the turbocharged capability of the Piper Cayenne® is designed to fit your mission needs. Pushing the limits of what is possible, the Piper Cayenne® doesn’t make you choose between necessity and aspiration. This heavy hauler complete utility aircraft expands your missions to take you almost anywhere.
• PT6 Pratt and Whitney Turbine Engines275mph cruise speeds
• Garmin Avionics
• Air Conditioned
• XM Radio
• Air Conditioning
• TKS Anti-Ice
• Leather Seating
• Satellite Radio
Local Site Seeing, Available for Rental, Passenger Charter Coming Soon
A Dynamite Package of Safety, Power, and Low Noise Signature
The MD 600N® is an eight-place, light, single-turbine engine helicopter that provides high performance and increased capacity to give the customer greater versatility. The MD600 is ideal for power line construction and maintenance. It flies faster, hovers higher, and provides the agility and exceptional handling for which the MD 500® series is known. With its advanced NOTAR® anti-torque system, the MD 600N® is a member of an exclusive class of the safest, quietest helicopters in the world. The low noise signature of the MD600N is ideal for urban and densely populated areas.
Number in Fleet: 2
• Crew: 1
• Capacity: 7 total
• Length: 35 ft 5 in
• Rotor diameter: 27 ft 6 in
• Height: 8 ft 9 in
• Empty weight: 2,100 lb
• Max. takeoff weight: 4,500 lb
• Powerplant: Allison Model 250-C47 Turboshaft, 808 hp w/ FADECPERFORMANCE
• Maximum speed: 152 knots (175 mph)
• Cruise speed: 135 knots (155 mph)
• Range: 300 mi
• Service ceiling: 18,700 ft
High Altitude Lifter: Big Power, Big Performance!
The Bell 407 integrates reliability, speed, performance, and maneuverability with a cabin configurable for an array of missions and payloads. Its Rolls Royce 250-C47B turbine FADEC engine delivers exceptional hot & high performance with the ability to cruise at 140 knots (259 km/hr). The 407’s spacious cabin seats up to five passengers in wide-open club-passenger seating and can be reconfigured to accommodate any number of tasks and payloads.
For added passenger comfort, the Bell 407 also provides a very quiet and smooth ride in virtually all weather conditions. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the 407 is backed by Bell’s renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for twenty years running. The Bell 407 is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for performance.
• Length: 41 ft 8 in (12.7 m)
• Rotor diameter: 35 ft 0 in (10.67 m)
• Height: 11 ft 8 in (3.56 m)
• Disc area: 962 ft² (89 m²)
• Empty weight: 2,668 lb (1,210 kg)
• Useful load: 2,347 lb (internal) (1,065 kg (internal))
• Max. takeoff weight: 6,000 lb (2,722 kg)
• Capacity: Typical seating configuration for seven comprising pilot and passengers, with five passengers in main cabin
• Max hook capacity: 1200 kg (2645 lb)
• Powerplant: 1 × Allison 250-C47B turboshaft, 813 shp (606 kW) Performance
• Maximum speed: 140 knots (161 mp/h, 260 km/h)
• Cruise speed: 133 knots (152 mp/h, 246 km/h)
• Range: 324 nmi (372 mi, 598 km)
• Service ceiling: 18,690 ft (5,698 m)
Lohman Helicopter has Utility Navigation GPS installed in our helicopters. Whether it’s aerial applications, maps of completed spray projects, surveying game or weed inventory, the AG-NAV GPS system gives us the advantage and assistance in providing the most accurate aerial application possible for our customers.
Our fleet of modern fuel trucks range in size from 500 to 5,000 gallons, their diesel engines meet the most current Federal Emission Laws in all 50 states and the trucks receive annual DOT inspections. With an environmentally conscience design, these custom-built aluminum and stainless steel fuel tanks meet most stringent DOT Regulations and are USFS/OAS/CALFIRE carded for Wildland Fire Fighting Operations.