We Are Looking for: Corporate Pilot
Summary of Duties
The Corporate Pilot is responsible for safely operating turboprop aircraft IAW with FAA Regulations and Aircraft Flight Manual performing primarily, but not limited to, passenger and freight operations throughout the United States, Canada, and other selected sites. Generally, all flights are scheduled in advance though occasionally there will be “on call” last minute flights, e.g., emergency parts transport. Additionally, the Corporate Pilot is responsible of notifying the DOM of any airworthiness issues with the corporate planes, or corrective actions needed, and assisting the DOM in obtaining quotes and scheduling maintenance should outside vendors be required.
Experience and proficiency in the following major areas:
- Fixed Wing Pilot – turboprop experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Well-organized and reliable
- Must be able to multi-task
- Advanced PC skills – Word/Excel
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate turboprop aircraft performing passenger and freight operations
- Completing daily flight logs, pilot flight and duties times as direct by DO
- Completing CTS as assigned for 135 annual training requirements
- Notify maintenance department when GPS systems require updates
- Pre-flight planning, fueling, etc.
- Cleaning and/or washing plane after each flight/as needed
- Maintain Commercial Pilots
- License, applicable ratings and 1st Class Medical
Other Duties as Assigned
- Due to the nature of small business operations, it may occasionally be necessary to fulfill task requirements of varied nature.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a professional pilot
- Minimum 2 years as pilot flying under FAR Part 135 or 121 operations
- Commercial Pilots License/Second Class Medical
- 3,500 hours PIC time Airplane
- 1,500 Turbine hours
- 1,000 hours MEL
- 500 hours instrument time
- 500 hours of unaided nighttime experience
- Cheyenne and Pratt Whitney Experience Preferred
- IFR Experience (actual time)
- Previous 121 Experience
- Previous 135 Experience
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined with a can-do attitude
- Prepared to travel within the operational region
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- This position requires residency or relocation to the Lincoln/McClellan CA. area.
Employment Status: W2
Annual Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 DOE
Group Health & Dental: Employer paid for employee; option for employee to insure family members.
Retirement Plan: Yes
Life Insurance: Yes
Travel and Out of Town Lodging: Company paid and arranged
Central office in Lincoln, CA., Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Corporate Pilot will be required to work varied shifts and may be required to be available for on-call shifts. Generally, all flights are scheduled in advance, though occasionally there will be “on call” last minute flights, e.g., emergency parts transport.