Full Time and Contract A&P Mechanics
We Are Looking for: Full Time and Contract A&P Mechanics
Perform duties of licensed A&P mechanic on the Bell 407 airframe on US Forest Service Contracts, Utility, and Power line construction.
Perform routine maintenance and upkeep on Lohman Helicopter’s ground fleet of vehicles (F-350’s, Terra-star, Trailers) that are on contract or at the hangar. This is a critical position that supports the company’s fire contracts and utility work. We have steady year-round work. Travel will be required. This position reports directly to the Director of Maintenance. Shop work Monday-Friday Fieldwork schedule 12/2 12/12 14/14.
Also seeking an A&P mechanic with CDL (hazmat/tanker) to relocate within 30 miles of Ramona, CA. to support our local operations. This position will have different compensation, additional roles, and responsibilities than what are posted in this ad.
Some overtime is required.
$38/hr+, DOE for qualified applicants
Medical Insurance 100% paid for employee
Retirement Benefits with up to 3% match
- Must have Class A, B or C CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement (Training Available)
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Must own basic aviation tool set
- USFS/OAS 407 mechanic carding is required
- 1 year on aircraft type, 3 months field experience within last 5 years
- Must comply with company Employee Manual, GOM, SMS, and SOP’s
- High level of organizational skills
- Clean safety and driving history
- Must be non-smoking /vaping
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, ONLY those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Applicants that do not qualify will not receive a response.